10th Week

During week 10 it is all about completing our PDR forms ready for assignment 1. With a deadline on the 14/12/16 we have to complete the form and upload it onto the moodle system. I have thankfully completed my PDR and will end uploading after this blog post.

My group have created the 1st draft of the press release and I then sent off the draft where Nick replied with suggestions. He wants to change quite a bit of content which means it's going to take a bit more time before it is ready to send out to the media. However, with only a few days till end of term I'm not sure how this is going to be completed.

In addition, we still need to provide a list of media who we have chosen to contact as well as the PR companies something we still haven't achieved. Hopefully by the end of the week when the deadlines are gone it will be easier to complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment